Are you looking for a new challenge as a Demand Planner? Do you have strong analytical skills and a strong working experience in demand planning? This role is for you. Our client is looking for a mid-senior candidate who can work independently and take part in various projects.
- Assist APO demand planning processes for specific business units
- Supporting the sales team in collecting, analyzing data
- Providing Feedback on various forecast projects and bills of material
- Collecting and accumulating inputs from the marketing and financial teams
- Daily operation on DMI in EMEA for specific accounts
- Continuous expansion of tools and dashboards to improve analyses on trends and forecasting reports
- Segregate among types of customers and buying behaviors to establish a forecast information to share with the Managers
- BA in engineering, mathematics, or other relevant degrees
- APICS certification or knowledge
- At least 3-5 years of experience in demand planning
- Extensive experience in reporting and analyzing tools, and statistical analysis techniques
- Knowledge of supply chain and understanding of the front log demand planning effort
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies with a business casual work environment and a flat organizational structure.