Do you have at least 3-5 years of experience in demand and supply planning? Are you fluent in English (written and verbal)? Would you like a lot of freedom and autonomy in your role with opportunities for growth? Would you like to work for an international company based in Amsterdam?
Then look no further!
- Work closely with the sales managers and the distributors of the various regions in EU to gather inputs to forecast sales
- Gather these inputs from the various stakeholders and then update the internal system accordingly to hand it over to the supply chain and procurement team
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to receive timely input of planned product launches and provide first volume potential estimates
- Support Commercial Director and Head of sales with annual budget planning; align and match internal volume forecasts with market trends
- Work closely with the head of sales in pricing of various products
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years of experience in demand and supply planning
- Advanced user of Excel
- Account management and communication skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and detail oriented
- Proactive and can work independently
- Currently based in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
What is it in for you?
Competitive salary package, including a bonus, very good pension contribution, travel costs and a truly international and positive and collaborative work environment.
If you are interested, please send me your resume at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates currently based in the Netherlands and with full rights to work in the EU will be considered.