Have you developed 4-5 years working in an operational role (sales support/ senior customer service/ account coordinator /inside sales sales & Operations) and would you like a new challenge to develop further in account management, take ownership and work for a company where you will be quite independent?
The Sales and Operations Specialist is responsible for logistics coordination and daily contact between the customers and build a relation with stake holders. This covers the whole flow from order entry to after sales support and includes: order confirmation, production, shipping and invoicing. You will build up and manage a close working relationship with the both the clients as well as the supply base built on fast response and trust. The customer service specialist to drive continuous improvements in systems, processes and procedures. You will be responsible for order management, logistics support, pricing, you will be the main contact for clients, you will be working closely together with the planner to check forecast accuracy.
- Order execution
- Receive orders, check and communicate, adapt, process and start execution of sales orders
- RMA management Customer contact
- Be the ‘spider-in-the web’ and/or the ‘man-in-the-middle’ for customers; not only for orders and processing but also for other commercial related issues
- Collate information, direct to others, build up knowledge; be the main contact for customers, buyers and their teams
- Maintaining/answering email/calls from customers/consumers who contact the Europe team with inquiries
- Working with international customers on information requests, commercial and practical Forecasts
- Keep track of run rate/sales through by account
- Keep an accurate record of distributor forecasts including pricing and product accuracy; collate together distributor forecasts
- Collate any additional input from the sales team; issue forecast internally and be the point of contact for questions/clarity
- Communicate with supply chain team to have sufficient and efficient stock levels Pricing
- Maintain pricing matrix and issue when changes are made
- Managing internal pricing process to ensure that the correct price is on the correct system enabling international customers to place purchase orders
- Create and issue price lists for each customer General sales support
- Support the sales team by providing key data, information and share business planning meetings
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc sales and status reports, by account and by product or by activity
- Financial follow up and checking of coop and marketing activities by account
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of similar experience
- Fluency in English
- University degree/ HBO degree
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Initiative, accountability
What is it in there for you?
Our client is an international company in Amsterdam, they have an amazing office close to one of the main stations. The role is long term, the company is steady yet has lots of ambition to grow further and they are looking for someone ambitious to join because of growth. Salary is very competitive and above market standard. This is a full-time role.
If you are interested, please send me your cv at email@example.com