Do you like working in a dynamic and fast moving environment, do you love sports and want to work in a customer-focused and pro-active team?
For one of our international clients we are looking for a Customer Service Representative - fluent in German - who will make the e-Commerce team even stronger. In this role you have the chance to get in touch with various European markets and to ensure a high-quality customer support.
The company is still relatively young, so you won't be stuck in established processes. Instead, you need to and have the chance to think creatively about how to approach issues and how reach improvements of any kind. Your ideas and dedication are highly valued!
- You will be the main point of contact for customers with queries via both email or phone calls
- Take care of the order management process - track, maintain orders, returns and credits
- Answer customers queries or their feedback on Social media and the company’s website
- Complaint handling and focusing on customer relationship building
- Give information to customers concerning returns and exchanges
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate with sales operations, logistics, finance
- If needed escalate issues to management
What are we looking for?
- Excellent English skills
- Fluency in German
- preferably previous experience in customer service or sales support
- a down to earth and dynamic person
- communicative, friendly, smiley and pro-active
- great problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new things
- team spirit
Dynamic, down to earth and fast moving work environment, where you can feel the dedication and ambition of every single colleague as well as the company.
International and informal environment. You can be part of a dynamic and young team.
The company has a cool office in Amsterdam and they provide travel costs reimbursement.