Do you have a customer-oriented mind-set? Do you speak Norwegian fluently? Would you like to work for a company that creates a positive impact on the environment?
Then keep reading further!
Key responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Handle incoming requests and questions
- Act as the first point of contact for the new and existing customers via phone and by e-mail
- Coordinate with different departments to analyse and solve reoccurring errors
- Analyse (technical) problems and offer the right solution
- Identify and implement process improvements
The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Prior experience with customer service is a plus and not a must
- Available 40 hours in a week
Our client is an international company based in the renewable energy field. They have a young, multicultural and dynamic work culture and rapidly growing.(they doubled in number this year)
- 8% holiday pay
- Excellent bonus scheme!
- Direct contract with the company for 7 months (with a chance for renewal)
- 25 days of holidays
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- Highly subsidized organic lunches
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance scheme
- Lots of attention on personal development
- Drinks and other social activities after work