Do you speak fluent German? Are you looking to fast-track your career? Would you like to work for a fast-growing and international company with excellent growth opportunities?
If you have answered YES! YES! YES! then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job tasks as a Customer Support:
- Be the first contact between the brand and the customer
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail)
- Provide first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer inquiries
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge.
- Receive, register and manage all incoming service / support calls from customers
- Fluent German and English (written and spoken); French is a bonus
- Service and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven experience in IT is an advantage.
- Good team spirit and business goals’ oriented.
- Technically proficient; knowledge is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows
The Company profile:
Our client is an international company in the retail industry, based in Amsterdam.
- Many growth opportunities
- Job rotation possible
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus (based on company performance)
- International environment
- Modern and new office based in Amsterdam