about 2 months ago
For a continuously growing sports retailer – and a very known brand worldwide – we are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their Ecommerce team and cover the European markets. For their beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam, they are looking for a native German speaker to provide first class service to their website customers across Europe (in English and German).
- Assist customers with second line phone/email inquiries related to customer orders, product information and company policies and customers’ complaints;
- Answer customer reviews submitted through surveys;
- Order management through various platforms to track and maintain orders, returns and refunds.
- Maintain up-to-date procedure documentations within customer service policies.
- Actively look for and contribute to e-Commerce process improvement initiatives within the Customer Support team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take an active role in receiving and keeping product training up to date in order to service customers with regards to product information and technology.
- Communicate proactively, professionally, efficiently and tactfully with key stakeholders internal and external (sales ops, logistics, IT as well as local and global e-Commerce) customers.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS management.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports according to service level agreement.
- Vocational Degree (MBO) or 2+ years of customer-related background
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Customer-oriented mindset, strong problem-solving focus and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Positive attitude and motivation for getting things done efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to follow through administrative processes and prioritize tasks
- Stress-resistant personality and multi-tasking skills
- Good salary package and a yearly bonus
- 28 holidays
- 38-hour work week
- 50% employee discount on all goods
- Team outings and sport days
- Free gym
- Fun and positive atmosphere
- Opportunities for growth within the company
If you want to become a part of this great team, apply directly, or send me an email to email@example.com