Do you have a start-up mentality? Do you hate working in a call-center kind of environment? Do you want more than just a customer service job? Would you like to grow with a rapidly growing and well-funded start-up based in the heart of Amsterdam? Are you creative problem solver and like to help people? Do you speak German fluently? Would you like to fast-track your career?
If this sounds like you then we have a great opportunity for you!
Job tasks as a customer support agent:
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and inquiries
- Define and fine-tune working processes
- Flag operational improvements and lead in the execution thereof
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Providing daily support for various activities in the office
- Staying updated about the latest market trends and industry competitors
- Fluent German speaker
- No 9-5 mentality
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Creative personality
- Attention to detail
- Customer-oriented mindset
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up in the services industry. They have a young and fresh work culture and currently looking for candidates who are looking to grow with them.
- Above market standard salary
- 25 days of holiday
- 8% holiday pay
- Travel reimbursement
This is a long-term position and the company is offering a direct contract. Please feel free to give me a call if you have questions about the vacancy or are not sure if you could meet their requirements!
Please notice that we’ll only consider candidate with a valid work permit for the Netherlands.