almost 2 years ago
Do you have experience working in a tech industry? Do you have previous experience supporting Cloud/SaaS solutions? Do you speak German? Would you like to work for an international company with many growth opportunities and great secondary benefits? Then look no further!
- Be the main point of contact for customers and is responsible for driving the Customer Success (CS) program, aimed at improving customer on-boarding, enablement, satisfaction and renewals.
- Hands-on customer renewal risk identification, risk avoidance, proactive mitigation management and customer health awareness
- Formalize and operationalize CS performance metrics
- Meet pre-defined CSM performance metrics for revenue growth through customer renewal, retention, up-sell and cross-sell
- Report and execute on Customer Success metrics, and constantly innovate and engage to improve results.
- Communicate with customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
- Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships, conduct gap analysis, increase adoption, identify challenges and drive customer value realization
- Advanced degree - Master of Science (MS) or MBA
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- 2-3 years of experience in the technology industry in either a Sales or Account Management role
- Previous experience supporting Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Hands-on customer engagement experience
- Capable of translating strategy to execution across organizational boundaries
- Expert user of Microsoft office
- Customer travel required, approximately 30% is anticipated
Our client is a big, international company in the Telecommunications and information services industry.
- Above market standard salary!
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 7% bonus
- 25 days of Holiday
- Health Insurance plan (Health & Dental)
- Accidental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Indoor Gym at office to use free of charge
- Reimbursement of Gym Membership
- Free fruits daily
- Subsidized lunches available at the canteen in the office
- Learning & Development tools
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Excellent growth opportunities!