Our client is a truly great company in the entertainments industry. They offer entertainment at lower costs and a greater scale than the world has ever seen. They want to entertain everyone and ‘make the world smile’.
Like all great companies they want to hire the best people available and they will not compromise on their core philosophy – People over Process. They value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity and collaboration and they offer a fun, stimulating, creative, collaborative and successful environment for their employees to flourish.
We are helping them to find the best Customer Service Team Leader possible to manage a highly skilled group of international Customer Service Representatives in their superb facility in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk).
We have a full job profile which tells you all about the responsibilities, but we would rather focus on the ideal candidate profile.
Hopefully this sounds like you;
- You love to coach and develop your team. To help them grow and to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- You see yourself as inspirational and a great motivator.
- You are up to date with the latest trends in entertainment and technology.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You can offer;
- 1-2 years people management experience in an international Contact Centre or Customer Service operation.
- You can offer experience in performance management and call monitoring.
- Proven success in building and developing teams.
- You are fluent in POLISH and English.
- You are available to work 40 hours per week and are flexible to work on a shift system when required. This includes occasional weekends.
Our client can offer;
- An amazing office close to Amsterdam Sloterdijk (2-minute walk).
- A dynamic, international, fast-paced work environment.
- A culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Above market level salary.
- 12-month contract to start with.
- Travel allowance if you live outside of 10km ring.
- Amazing lunches and snacks.
- Pension and Health Insurance contributions.
Interested in hearing more?
Please contact Jennifer Gutknecht as quickly as possible. Send your mail and CV to email@example.com.
Please do not apply if you do not speak FLUENT POLISH and do not have full rights to work in the Netherlands. At this moment we can only consider candidates already based in the Netherlands.