Are you ready to become part of a fast-paced professional environment and grow together with the business?
Our client, an international medical company, is looking for a new colleague to join their Dutch office in Houten. The company is currently centralizing their business in the Netherlands, so it is an exciting time to join right now! You will be a strong asset to the team, speaking directly to their Business-to-Business clients. As a Customer Service Specialist, you have the chance to represent high-quality products and provide necessary support to the clients.
- Serving as the first point of contact for hospitals and clinics in German-speaking areas
- Taking ownership of orders, placing them in the system and making sure the stock is up-to-date
- Arrange shipments with third-party service providers
- Making sure to comply with country-specific regulations
- Communicating with customers as well as sales representatives and resolve any relevant matters
Why should you apply?
- Direct contract for 1 year to begin with
- Competitive salary package & travel allowance
- Pension scheme arrangement & health insurance contribution
- 25 holidays
- great close-knit team and amazing colleagues
- Native level of German and fluency in English
- Any other European language, is a plus
- Experience in Customer Service (>2 years)
- A dynamic and flexible way of working
- Open and positive attitude
- Service mindset and self-confidence
Are you ready to join this fast-growing medical company from the US with big growth potential on the European market? Would you like to work in a dynamic multicultural team? Apply now or contact me for more information 06 5266 7440 firstname.lastname@example.org