Are you ready to become part of a fast-paced professional environment and grow together with the business?
Our client, an international medical company, is looking for a new colleague to join their Dutch office in Houten. The company is currently centralising their business in the Netherlands, so it is an exciting time to join right now! You will be a strong asset to the team, speaking directly to their Business-to-Business clients. As an Accounts Receivable assistant you will be:
- Supporting the AR team, contacting customers and doing credit control via phone and email
- Preparing customer statements and seeking acknowledgement from the customer from the French market in order to have the invoices paid
- Working closely with the Account Receivable specialist
The Customer Service team is still growing in the Netherlands, so we are currently looking for a French speaker to join their international team. Ideally, you should bring 2+ years of Customer Service experience with you and match the following requirements:
- Native level of French and fluency in English
- Any other European language is a plus
- Experience in Finance or Customer Service (>2 years)
- Dynamic and flexible way of working
- Open and positive attitude
- Service mindset and self-confidence
What the company offers you:
- 1-month temporary contract
- competitive salary package
- travel allowance
- great close-knit team and amazing colleagues
A fast-growing medical company from the US with big growth potential on the European market and a dynamic multicultural team in their Dutch office.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the job requirements, please contact me at 06 54 90 36 03 or email@example.com.