Are you ready to become part of a fast-paced professional environment and grow together with the business?
Our client, an international medical company, is looking for a new colleague to join their Dutch office in Houten. The company is currently centralising their business in the Netherlands, so it is an exciting time to join right now! You will be a strong asset to the team, speaking directly to their Business-to-Business clients. As a Customer Service Specialist, you have the chance to represent high quality products and provide necessary support and advice. On a daily basis you will be:
- Serving as the first point of contact for hospitals and clinics in French-speaking areas
- Taking ownership of orders, placing them in the system and making sure the stock is up-to-date
- Arrange shipments with third-party service providers
- Making sure to comply with country-specific regulations
- Communicating with customers as well as sales representatives and resolve any relevant matters
The Customer Service team is still growing in the Netherlands, so we are currently looking for a French speaker to join their international team. Ideally, you should bring 2+ years of Customer Service experience with you and match the following requirements:
- Native level of French and fluency in English
- Any other European language, is a plus
- Experience in Customer Service (>2 years)
- Dynamic and flexible way of working
- Open and positive attitude
- Service mindset and self-confidence
What the company offers you:
- a direct contract for 1 year to begin with
- competitive salary package
- travel allowance
- pension scheme arrangement
- health insurance contribution
- 25 holidays
- great close-knit team and amazing colleagues
A fast-growing medical company from the US with big growth potential on the European market and a dynamic multicultural team in their Dutch office.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the job requirements, please contact me at 06 54 90 36 03 or email@example.com.