almost 2 years ago
International company looking for a Customer Service Representative who can take care of the German market. In this role, you will be in contact with retails. ( B2B)
As a Customer Service Representative you will be:
- Responsible for all communication with retailers in Germany
- Answering questions via emails and phone calls regarding product information
- Taking care of the all process from Order to cash (order status, availability of goods)
- Working with SAP entering the orders.
- Handling of complaints or solving issues
- Managing returns in a quick and efficient manner
- Working hands in hands with the sales team and the marketing team.
What is in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- MBO diploma or higher
- Relevant work experience in Customer Service, min 1 year.
- Proactive and service minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent level of German
- Work experience with an ERP system (SAP or similar)
- Helpful and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office