For one of our international clients in the retail industry, we are looking for a pro-active and self motivated Customer Service Representative (Norwegian and Swedish speaker).
The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure that the Wholesale receive a high quality level of service. The Representative manages order books, provides customers with product and service information and resolves customer problems/claims.
- Track and Trace orders.
- Investigate irregularities of orders and inform customers as required.
- Actively insure that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Handle return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups.
- Handle of non-inventory credit or invoice requests
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Log in and update customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments.
- Participate in process improvements.
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office.
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Is able to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
For applications, you can contact Georgia : firstname.lastname@example.org