Are you ready for your next step as a Customer Service Representative? Do you have good communication skills and open-minded? Do you speak fluent Lithuanian? Our client provides services to different transportation industries and they are looking for their next Customer Service Representative.
- Daily contact with the European customers for invoices, orders, and card usage, among other
- Input and management of invoices, keeping track of fleet payments and dealer reimbursements
- Deliver ad-hoc online user training
- Develop training materials when necessary
- More relevant tasks can be asked from the employer
Why should you apply?
- Direct contract with the company
- Able to work with an international team
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Native or near-native Lithuanian speaker
- MBO-HBO Level
- Excellent communication skills
- Good skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you have great communication skills in Lithuanian and customer service skills, do not hesitate to apply! Should you have any questions, contact me.