Are you a real nature/sports lover? Do you enjoy being outdoors? Are you all about climbing, hiking, being ethical, saving the animals and the planet? Being environmentally conscious? Do you speak fluent German and have experience/ would like to work in Customer Service? Then I have the PERFECT job for you!
Our client is passionate about saving the planet and is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative | German.
The job will entail qualifying all types of pro applicants, maintaining customer databases, responding to customer service inquiries through e-mail, chat and phone in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answer customer service inquiries, process applications and respond to service requests in all available channels; maintain exceptional levels of internal and external customer service.
- Work with the Coordinator and Customer Service team to create and implement strategies to meet and exceed sales goals and improve operational efficiency.
- Review all orders for abuse or fraud.
- Maintain the database of customers.
- Create and maintain operational documentation.
- Attend all relevant department and company meetings and functions.
- Oversee and assist with employees’ orders, questions, and issues including, registration, orders being placed with other companies and order problems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 similar work experience
- Experience in SalesForce, order management systems and MS Office
- Fluency in English and German; (French is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Nice, fun personality; enjoys being on the phone, talking to clients and solving issues
- Relationship building
- Enjoys the Outdoor, Ski, Bike, and associated industries
- Affinity to outdoor sports: kayaking, biking, fly-fishing, surfing, trail running, sailing, climbing, skiing, etc.
- Attentive to details
- Friendly and patient personality.
- Immediately available!
- 25 holiday days
- 38 hour work week
- pension contribution
- well known brand
- direct contract with company
- yoga classes
- Opportunities for growth in Customer Service
- & more!
If this sounds like you and your experience, then do not hesitate to apply, I look forward to receiving your CVs and motivation letter for this awesome opportunity!