about 2 years ago
In the role of Multilingual European Client Services Representative, you will be responsible for providing support to small-to-medium business customers across Europe. You work with both internal and external resources to assist the customer thoroughly. Do you speak absolutely fluently the following language combination of German & Dutch with excellent English? Are you ready to be the best guide for customers and support them with their orders? If yes, then we are looking forward to your application.
With this international company, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Manage orders, queries and claims from order entry through to delivery shipment of product to customer respecting Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Support multi-location customers with multiple services at each location.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Monitor order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimising delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable to provide [order] information.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Work closely with the client’s National Sales Organisations (NSO), Business Units and Service Excellence Teams to ensure best practice sharing.
- Benchmark NSO’s operational performance to highlight areas for potential improvement. Deliver insights and challenge all aspects of Customer Fulfilment to identify and capture efficiency and process improvement opportunities.
- Communicate business requirements with all stakeholders effectively.
Our client needs people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure that this company stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
In order to be successful in this role, you bring to the table
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence people.
- Strong organisational skills; ability to track and monitor key priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proactivity, and ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Motivation and capacity to learn new tools and processes.
- Business analytics training is a plus.
- Absolutely fluency in the following language combination English/Dutch/German. Other languages next to these ones are a plus.
- Ability to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
Moreover, you need to
- Apply business acumen.
- Communicate effectively.
- Focus on the customer.
- Create insight.
- Create solutions to problems.
- Drive for results.
Our client is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company. Expect the Exceptional.
What the company offers:
With the company, you'll get the support and encouragement that you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. The company will invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
You will work in an international company with 52 different nationalities and 650 people (on-site and offshore) which makes it a great place to work.
Amongst others, our offer includes a competitive salary, 31 days’ annual leave, performance-based bonus scheme, the company's products at discount prices, etc.