For one of our clients we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their international and dynamic team. The atmosphere is family like people are fun and social hard working and professional. The company offers a dynamic work environment where employees thrive on team spirit and are passionate about what they do.
In your position as Customer Service Representative, you will utilize your experience and knowledge to work with B2B clients as well as end consumers. Moreover you will build a close relationship with the sales, logistics and finance teams of the company. As a team you will support both existing and potential new clients.
- Running dealer portals
- Daily pallet shipments
- Daily drop shipments
- After sales support to end consumer
- Support to dealer base when they have questions related to customer service (B2B)
- Following/monitoring open orders (Open Order Report)
- Some external website maintenance, for example, Amazon (trained on job)
- Sending Pro-Forma Invoices upon request for pallet shipment, non-terms dealers
- Inbound phone calls (low volume)
- Spreadsheets where applicable
- Submit Credit requests to finance
- Weekly stock updates where applicable
- Updating internal Matrix and Daily tasks report as needed for coverage
- Ensure that we are adhering to any signed contracts or alternatively the company's T’s and C’s
- Other daily tasks (more catered to the region)
- Working closely with logistics, sales and finance daily
- 1 - 3 years Customer Service experience
- Comfortable with MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good in prioritizing and work under pressure
- Empathetic, friendly, professional, polite and service - oriented
German on a Native or Near Native level is a MUST.