about 2 years ago
Are you fluent in German? Do you like customer service? Would you like to work for a big and international company? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
For our client - an international brand in the fashion industry - we are seeking a pro-active and customer-focused Customer Service and Sales Support Representative with great communication skills and eye for details. You will support the German speaking market for both Wholesale and E-Commerce.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- managing the orders' process with accuracy
- handling customers' complaints, claims and returns
- providing information regarding the status of the orders, products and promotions
- dealing with post-delivery customers' needs with a professional approach
- coordinating deliveries and shipments accordingly with the sales and logistic department
- keeping the customer database up-to-date with accuracy
- being the main point of contact for your pre-defined clients
- being pro-active and collaborating
You will receive a training on the job and a direct contract with the company, starting as soon as possible.
The office is near Leiden. It is a full-time job (40 hours per week from Monday to Friday).
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and order management
- Fluent German and English (Dutch is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Ability to take the initiative
- Customer-focused and result-driven
- Flexibility and Hands-on mentality
Our client is an international company in the fashion industry.
- direct contract with the company
- holiday allowance
- health care and pension contribution
- discount on the products and sample sales
- Friday nights' drink
- training on the job
- informal, international and diverse team