For one of our clients, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their international and dynamic team. Our client is in the retail industry and due to increased workload, they need an extra person to join their team. They will need someone to join them starting at the beginning of January.
The atmosphere of this company is family like, people are fun and social hard working and professional. The company offers a dynamic work environment where employees thrive on team spirit and are passionate about what they do.
In your position as Customer Service Representative, you will utilize your experience and knowledge to work with B2B clients as well as end consumers. Moreover, you will build a close relationship with the sales, logistics and finance teams of the company. As a team, you will support both existing and potential new clients.
- Order Entry
- Data Entry (Adding updates and tracking into Portals)
- Consumer Service incoming emails (business-to-business mainly)
- Support to the CSR team where needed
- Other daily tasks (more catered to the region)
- German at a native level ideally
- Comfortable with MS office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good in prioritizing and work under pressure
- Empathetic, friendly, professional, polite and service - oriented
International company with offices worldwide, young and fun multicultural team, warm and friendly atmosphere, fun product.