Do you enjoy working in Customer Service and always look for ways to optimize customer satisfaction? Do you have experience with order to cash processes and are fluent in German? Then apply for this position!
You will be part of the Customer Service Team of an international company located in Rotterdam.
- Process of the orders, requests, proposals
- Provide support to the key account managers
- Deal with complaints and find solutions to improve processes
- Build and maintain relations with customers to secure their preference for company’s brand
- Manage the customer files
- Execute various administrative tasks
What the company offers:
- 37 days of holidays
- Holiday allowance
- Flexibility in the working hours, can be 32-40 hours on a weekly basis
- Full pension contribution
- Cover of 35 km transportation costs (0.19 euro per km)
- A nice working environment
- Office very centrally located in Rotterdam, easily reachable by public transport
- Excellent communication in German and English, Dutch is a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position with order to cash
- Previous experience with ERP systems (experience in SAP is a plus)
- Knowledge of Windows and MS Office
- Proactive and result driven personality
- Commercial and team player
- If you are ready for a next challenge do not hesitate to apply or contact me for more information!