We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join an international company in the fashion industry. In their offices in Amsterdam they have more than 25 nationalities, and the French Customer Service Team has 10 members.
What will you do:
- Be the first point of contact for retailers
- Process orders in SAP and follow up to make sure they are received on time
- Handle customers queries over the phone
- Follow up with outstanding credits and returns
- Support sales representatives
Who are you:
- Native French speaker, outstanding English
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Service role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experienced with SAP or other CRM
- Flexible, team player, and pro-active
They are in the fashion industry and one of the biggest players in their field. The environment is very international, down-to-earth and dynamic.
Transport costs reimbursed, 8% holiday allowance, pension contribution, discount on their products and sample sales once a year, a direct contract of one year to start with.