about 2 years ago
For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative for their French team. As a Customer Service Representative your main task will be to handle orders from other businesses and be the liaison between the sales team and the customers. Among that, your other tasks will be:
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Insure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Problem solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- Organize their tasks in such a way as to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Report to upper management actual or potential opportunities or issues and makes proposals on how to anticipate or improve
The French team has 5 employees, who work with clients located in France.
We are looking for:
- French native-level, English fluent
- 1 year experience in Order Management/B2B Customer Service
- Located in Amsterdam or nearby
- Experience with Oracle, JD Edwards or SAP is mandatory
- Fast learner and good communicator