For one of our clients, an international company in the medical products industry, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative that will be the first point of contact for the French market.
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed and accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help to provide solutions when product availability is an issue.
- Help develop procedures that insure consistent high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales people.
- Maintain professional relationships within the department and other internal areas in the company.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operation functions.
- Minimum HBO level education.
- Fluent in French and English.
- A few years of experience in a similar role.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good team player.
What they offer
- First contract of 7 months with extension.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance contribution.
- Pension plan.
- Travel reimbursement.
For applications and inquiries, please contact Georgia at email@example.com .