Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative fluent in French, and would like to be a part of a young and dynamic team? Then our client, an international player in industrial technologies, is interested in you!
In this role, you will provide excellent customer service, and assist your clients with solution-oriented service.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing Customer Service to the French market
- Investing in the relationship with the customers
- Supporting in scheduling, order processing, service orders
- Supporting in quoting and invoicing
- Coordinating the engineers and trainers for interventions, training, and contract work
Why should you apply?
- Competitive market salary
- Direct contract with the company
- 39h per week
- Reimbursed travel costs
- Casual work environment
- Flat organisational structure
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Customer Service, Order to Cash or Logistics
- Excellent level of French and English
- Resilient, stress resistant personality
Would you like to know more or apply?
Feel free to get in touch with Edina on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0652670016.