For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative - French speaking - to join their dynamic and professional team.
You will be in contact with distributors and business partners and you will focus on the French market (France and North Africa). In this role you will have a wide range of tasks and you will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process for assigned customers.
You will have to ensure a professional and high-quality customer service and to built and maintain strong relationship with your customers.
Your main responsibilities:
- process the orders and the invoices with accuracy
- provide information and support and handle complaints
- have a deep knowledge and respect the internal rules and procedures
- be responsible for your assigned clients
- work closely with other departments within the company, especially the supply chain team
- keep the system up-to-date and manage the daily administration
The first contract (one year) will be directly with the company and it will start as soon as possible.
You will receive a training on the job.
You will offer:
- fluency in both English and French
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar role, preferably B-to-B
- knowledge of the order fulfillment process
- knowledge of an ERP system will be an advantage
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- pro-active and hands-on mentality
- customer-focused and result-driven
- focused, organized and accurate
- eager to learn
International and well-recognized company in the consumer health care field.
High-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
Great extra benefits:
- holiday allowance
- fixed bonus
- pension contribution
- collective agreement on health insurance
- travel costs reimbursement
- lunch and fitness allowance
- French language course if needed