Our client is one of the biggest players in the sportswear industry. You will be working in small and close team, in a very cool urban office in the heart of Amsterdam! The company encourages professional development and has a truly international environment. They take CSR seriously and have a conscientious attitude to use business to motivate and execute solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by delivering an excellent customer service to all European customers through their e-commerce channel.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a fast, reliable and high-quality customer service to the customers calling and emailing
- Work with the e-commerce system and platform
- Enter orders via phone or email, follow up with adjustments, cancellations and returns during the season, issue credit notes and invoices.
- Contact for Pro-Sales / Corporate sales program when required.
- Monitoring delivery and return problems.
- Process customer returns.
- Process customer repairs.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic candidate, passionate about the environment and with interest in sports
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification desirable or similar years’ work experience.
- Native English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills delivers a high-quality service to both internal and external clients.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work.
- Advanced level of computer user skills.
Ideally you are available for 38 hours per week. You will be offered a direct contract with the company
- 25 days’ holidays per year
- 100 % reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension Contribution
- Catering on site 3 times per week with healthy & biological meals
- Yoga courses: once per week
- The company has a fitness room in the office and employees have access to showers
- Access to the company's products with discounts + access twice per year to samples sales