about 2 months ago
For one of our clients, an international company in the retail industry (sporting products), we are looking for Customer Service Representative (Dutch & French). As the B2C Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing customer service to our direct consumers by assisting them in Dutch & French in the selection and ordering of products, as well as handling questions via various media and providing assistance for returns and credits in the BENELUX.
- Seek positive timely solutions to all customer questions and concerns
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat, email, and social media
- Quote product pricing and availability to the end consumer
- Process returns
- Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
- Monitor customer orders through web channels
- Daily release and fraud checks of eCommerce orders
- Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors
- Assist the B2C team with order management
- Deal with inquiries for B2C orders.
- B2C return authorization and processing and issue credits when necessary
- MBO/HBO degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred
- Fluency in Dutch & French
- Available for 24-26 hours per week or more.
- Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Interested in sports.
What they offer
- 1year direct contract
- 90% contribution to health insurance
- Pension contribution
- 40% product discount
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Flexible starting-ending hours
- Bootcamps, yoga and fun runs during working hours
- Discount on gym subscriptions
Please note that this can be a part-time role of 24-26 hours per week, spread out to 4 days or a full time position.
For applications and inquiries, please contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org