Do you have experience in Order Management and Customer Service and are you looking for a new exciting challenge? Would you like to work in a start-up and gain more responsibility and freedom in your work, then apply for this vacancy!
Our client is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative for the Dutch and German speaking markets to work part-time for 20-25 hours per week.
Your main responsibilities:
- Processing orders and warranties for Benelux and DACH areas
- Communication with customers regarding products, stock, deliveries, and innovations
- Providing daily support for various activities in the office
- Interacting with dealers and end customers through phone, emails and social media
- Staying updated about the latest market trends and industry competitors
What’s in it for you?
- A nice working environment with an open company culture
- 8% holiday allowance and 24 vacation days
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- Pension benefits
- A benefit program for friends and family
- A market competitive salary
- Excellent communication English and Dutch (written and spoken), ideally with fluency in other European languages
- Experience in a similar position, ideally experience in B2B and B2C and in order to cash processing
- Knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office applications
- Commercial minded and driven by customer satisfaction
- Flexible and easily adaptable to a fast-growing environment
- Proactive and positive type of personality