Do you have experience in customer service and a passion for outdoor sports? One of our clients is looking for a Native English speaker to be a Customer Service Representative responsible for company's partners in the UK region.
- Be in contact with the company’s partners (stores) in the UK, answering all questions
- Handling all requests such as order entries, complaints, special projects
- Managing the order books, analyzing the status of orders, checking availability and ensuring on -time deliveries
- Keeping track of the ongoing processes and provide solutions for improvements
- Provide support to other departments when necessary such as accounts receivable and marketing
- Assisting with translations
What’s in it for you?
- Great life/working balance
- Friendly team and a casual working environment
- Free breakfast once a week
- Working with a company who cares about the environment and work ethics.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Native English speaker
- German or Dutch is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or experience in a similar position
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP or similar)
- Proactive and service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills