over 2 years ago
Are you looking for a long-term job opportunity in an international company ? Our client has a proven track-record in financial industry and provides unique high-end data to clients across the globe to help them make the best possible decision in a crucial moment for their business. Currently, for their regional headquarters based in Rotterdam they are looking for an enthusiastic and accurate Customer Service Representative.
In this position you will be the main point of contact for all communication and incoming questions from clients.
On daily basis you will be:
- Registering in professional and timely manner and all communication with clients within Salesforce
- Being responsible for 1st line support for platforms, assisting clients in setting up user accounts and advising then on how to use the platforms.
- Addressing inbound questions with the right sense of urgency.
- Escalating questions to 2nd line support or to Partners depending of the cases.
- Managing cases assigned that are assigned to you,ensuring a good account Management.
- Supporting various internal processes related to order processing, delivery of service, sale and revenue recognition.
What is in it for you !
- International client portfolio and multicultural team in Rotterdam
- Exciting growth opportunities
- 13th month's salary
- Professional, dynamic and inspiring working culture
- Beautiful modern centrally located office
- Access to the gym facilities and swimming pool in the building
- Close-knit supportive colleagues
- Good listening skills and learning eagerness
- Show the right balance between empathy and professional “distance”
- Understand and deal with the emotion you are sometimes faced with.
- Keep a good overview in hectic situation
- Professional level of Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree on HBO level.
- Minimal of 2 years of working experience as a Customer Service.
- Result driven (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Willingness to invest in personal training and development