Our client is a truly great company in the entertainments industry. They offer entertainment at lower costs and a greater scale than the world has ever seen. They want to entertain everyone and ‘make the world smile’.
Like all great companies they want to hire the best people available and they will not compromise on their core philosophy – People over Process. They value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity and collaboration and they offer a fun, stimulating, creative, collaborative and successful environment for their employees to flourish.
We are helping them to find the best Customer Service Manager possible to manage a highly skilled group of international Team Leaders in their superb facility in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk). The main focus of the role is on the development of your own team so that they can also reach the highest level of performance and responsibility.
We have a full job profile which tells you all about the responsibilities but we would rather focus on the ideal candidate profile. Hopefully this sounds like you;
- A Customer Service Manager who can offer 5 years + experience in leading international teams.
- A truly motivational leadership style with proven coaching and mentoring skills.
- A Manager who is committed to quality and consistency.
- Someone who is open in giving feedback and happy to receive this too.
- A history of constantly exceeding performance expectations.
- A selfless Team Player who focuses on resolutions and with the ability to articulate complex issues in an easy way.
- An innovative Manager who can find the right ways to improve the overall team performance.
- A business fluent English speaker.
How does that sound?
Interested in hearing more?
Please contact David Gibbons and let him know why he should be talking to you.
Please do not apply unless you can work freely in the Netherlands and are already based here.