Do you have 3-4 years of experience working as a customer service team lead / manager? Have you managed teams of at least 5-6 people? Do you speak French fluently? Would you like to work for an international company in the retail industry that is involved in a lot of charity and sustainability projects all over the world and offer great growth opportunities?
Then look no further!
Job responsibilities as customer service manager:
- Taking responsibility for the customer service department and the team
- Account management with key accounts
- Implementing new and reviewing existing sales agreements and customer service policies and procedures
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Support and execute several commercial projects
- Cooperate with the logistics department to ensure correct execution and shipment of orders
Job Requirements for Customer service manager position
- 3-4 years of management experience within the customer service department
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with SAP (bonus)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel (advanced in Excel)
Transport costs reimbursed, 8% holiday allowance, pension contribution, discount on their products and sample sales once a year, a direct contract of one year to start with.