For one of our clients, an international company in Amsterdam Zuidoost, we are looking for a Customer Service Manager for a leave cover (6 months) that will lead the Customer Service Team in providing the highest level of customer service answering telephone calls from customers relating to both technical and non-technical issues.
- Regularly monitor calls and work being undertaken by your team to ensure standards are being fulfilled.
- Monitor and review weekly team call statistics and take appropriate action accordingly.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis the personnel activities of running a team.
- Manage internal issues & customer complaints to a satisfactory solution and escalate if required.
- At all times show a polite, courteous and helpful manner, remaining calm when managing difficult situations.
- Build strong relationships with your peers across the business, encouraging openness and sharing of best practices.
- Build positive working relationships with external suppliers.
- Observe, monitor and develop performance to competencies, identifying areas for improvement and initiating action to address any shortfalls.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Customer Service with problem solving, telephone support, reporting and complaints handling.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a supervisory / managerial role.
- Previous experience of performance management, training and personal development is essential.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Available for 32 - 40 hours per week.
- Shows initiative to develop processes for maximum efficiency and has the confidence to introduce change.
- Immediately available to start.
For applications and inquiries, please contact Georgia at email@example.com