If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a dynamic team and a great international company look no further! Our client offers an excellent opportunity for international German-speaking candidates. In this role you make sure to provide the high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and inquiries.
- Drive customer focused behavior throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Ideally at least 1-2 years of experience with order management/customer service
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills , both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (both written and verbal)
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Taking ownership in providing best in class customer service.
- Flexible, pro-active and "can do" attitude to problem solving and customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desired
The company is an international player with a fun and energetic customer service team. Please note that this assignment is a maternity leave, with some possibilities to stay longer in the company afterwards. The start of the assignment is the beginning of December and the role us open until mid-June.