over 2 years ago
Do you speak English fluently? Do you have customer service experience?
Then we are looking for YOU!
In this function of Customer Service you will work at the Supply Chain department (sub-department Customer Services). Together with your colleagues you are responsible for handling all aspects of the flow of goods as optimally as possible: from release of production up to and including the invoicing of delivered goods. Your focus is on handling customer orders from UK customers.
- Order management - ensure that goods are delivered to customers at the right conditions and at the agreed times
- Take care of the invoicing and export documents
- Stock management - ensure that bottlenecks regarding stocks are recorded and discussed with the Manager Supply Chain
- Perform invoice verification and create credit notes
- Collect logistical information, make sure that this information is kept up to date and made available to internal and external relations (including the Planning, Quality Assurance and Production department, but also customers and warehouses).
• 1-3 years of customer service/order management experience
• Fluent English skills (German is a plus)
• Can think and act in a customer-oriented way
• accurate and stress-resistant
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Office package and ERP systems
Our client is an international company based in the Food industry.
- Transport cost reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of Holidays + 8 ADV days
- Flexible starting time between 7.30AM - 9AM
- 13 salary pay-outs in a year
- Direct contract with the company