Are you looking for an opportunity in Rotterdam? You will be in charge of the Dutch and Scandinavian market, as well as support the Polish market.
In this role you make sure to provide high customer service level towards the company's distributors, but especially take care of the order management process and assisting your clients with solution oriented service in regards to their queries. You will build the relationship with clients.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise the order scheduling processes to ensure optimal results
- Perform order management duties (order entry, pro-active follow up on deliveries, etc)
- Field service administration and scheduling
- Prepare reports based on data analysis and provide guidance and recommendation based on them
- Ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and inquiries.
- Drive customer focused behavior throughout the organization
- Serve as main point of contact for all order fulfillment requirements
- Some experience with order management/customer service
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills in Polish, Dutch, and English
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills, problem solving, and decision making
- Taking ownership in providing best in class customer service
Are you flexible and a problem solver? Our client is a big company in the food industry located in the heart of Rotterdam. Apply now or send me an email to know more! email@example.com