A Customer Service (CS) Associate is the first point of contact with our customers within the organization. A CS Associate is responsible for providing a complete service to our customers which is call taking, policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s standards.
- Maintains contact with customers, dealers and intermediaries in relation to questions about cover, systems, premium or policies. Answers telephone calls -1st line- and providing services to customers, dealers and intermediaries.
- Processes policies, system support, requests, cancellations and archives documents. Processes and controls statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out.
- Keeping up-to-date with the product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration, system support and claims assessing.
- Contribute to the development of strong customer and client/dealer relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements and delivering appropriate solutions
- Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out
- Maintain the department’s quality and customer service standards, responding promptly to service needs of customers. Be fully customer and client/dealer focused to ensure seamless handling of all work. Present a positive personal image to customers and clients
- Responding promptly to the service needs of the Department, the Business or Client
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products
- Basic negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Portuguese language – level C1
- Spanish language – level C1
- English language - level B1 - verbal and in writing
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
- Competitive compensation
- 13th month pay
- 8% vacation bonus
- Premium pension plan
- 28 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company