about 2 years ago
A Customer Service (CS) Associate is the first point of contact with customers within the organization. Tasks include:
- Maintain contact with customers, dealers and intermediaries in relation to questions about policies, system support, requests, cancellations, premium and provide 1st line support.
- Process all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration, system support and claims assessing.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Native Spanish (C2 level) with fluent Portuguese (at least C1 level) OR Italian (At least C1 level)
- Good administration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Basic negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- 13th month pay
- 8% vacation bonus
- Premium pension plan
- 28 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company