over 2 years ago
Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a proactive Customer Service Associate | Portuguese & French. It is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
The Customer Service Associate will be the first point of contact of the company's customers which will be the initial representation of the company's services and values. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for providing a complete service to the customers which is call taking, policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s premium standards.
- Maintains contact with customers, dealers and intermediaries in relation to questions about cover, systems, premium or policies. Answers telephone calls -1st line- and providing services to customers, dealers and intermediairies.
- Processes policies, system support, requests, cancellations and archives documents. Processes and controls statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures. This to be reflected in all activities carried out.
- Keeping up-to-date with company product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
- Maintain effective skills by undertaking a variety of tasks ranging from call taking, policy administration, system support and claims assessing.
- Contribute to the development of strong customer and client/dealer relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements and delivering appropriate solutions
- Intermediate vocational education
- Demonstrating practical skills with a customer contact basis.
- Good Administration Skills
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products
- Basic negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Portuguese language – level C1
- French language – level C1
- English language - level B1 - verbal and in writing
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of General Insurance
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
· Competitive compensation
· 13th month pay
· 8% vacation bonus
· Premium pension plan
· 28 Holidays
· Travel allowance
· Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company