almost 2 years ago
Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a proactive Customer Service Associate. It is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
The Customer Service Associate will be the first point of contact of the company's customers which will be the initial representation of the company's services and values. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for providing a complete service to the customers which is call taking, policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s premium standards.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Good administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Broad knowledge of companies’ products
- Basic negotiating and persuasion skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and in writing proficiencies in near native Polish as well as business level English.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries, and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation
- 13th month pay
- 8% vacation bonus
- Premium pension plan
- 28 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Additional premium insurance (disability) after 2 years with the company