over 1 year ago
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing industry? Do you have at least two years of experience in customer service? Do you speak Arabic and English fluently? Then keep reading further!
- Prepare and deliver customer quotations and pro-actively follow up on outstanding customer quotations
- Process orders and close sales; prepare order reports
- Expedite customer back-orders and keeps them abreast of status
- Participate in sales promotions
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Research (technical) inquiries and communicates appropriate information to the customer.
- Trouble shoot
- Keep Sales Management abreast of any recognized trends, problems or opportunities
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and verbal); basic Dutch is preferred but not a must
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service
- Experience working with SAP and Microsoft office
- High commercial drive and ability to detect sales leads
- Customer oriented mindset and great communication skills
Our client is an international company in the Aviation industry.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- International working environment
- Free parking spots