Our client, a fast-growing international company in Amsterdam is looking for a Customer Service and Operations Team Lead to join their dynamic team. They are looking to provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in an e-commerce scale-up with ample space to grow and develop. The successful candidate will also be at the forefront of the company and will be in direct contact with the customers, both B2C and B2B. The successful candidate will also play an important part in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Leading role in the International Support team
- Coordinate between the 2nd line of support and the support teams of our suppliers
- Coordinate between the Support team and the rest of the organization
- Plan the workforce to be able to handle all customers’ requests
- Flag operational improvements and lead in the execution thereof
- Process customer requests like refunds and reorders
- Define and fine-tune working processes
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (written and spoken). Any other language is a big plus.
- You are a great communicator who knows how to make people happy.
- You have 3 - 5 years experience in customer service via different channels and you can relate to the customer needs
- You have an analytical mind and have an eye for detail
- You are open to learn new things and you are not afraid to make decisions.
- You have an affinity with ICT
What the Company Offers:
A flexible job in the center of Amsterdam. The opportunity to make customers happy and contribute to our success. A competitive salary.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.