about 2 years ago
Our client, a fast-growing international company in Amsterdam is looking for a Customer Service and Operations Coordinator to join their dynamic team. They are looking to provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in an e-commerce scale-up with ample space to grow and develop. The successful candidate will also be at the forefront of the company and will be in direct contact with the customers, both B2C and B2B. The successful candidate will also play an important part in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
· Customer service for our B2C & B2B customers on a daily basis via various channels of communication.
· Leading role in the Support team
· Flag operational improvements and lead in the execution thereof.
· Process customer requests like refunds and reorders
- You have a Bachelor's degree or are in process of finishing your studies
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and/or English (written and spoken). Any other language is a big plus.
- You are a great communicator who knows how to make people happy.
- You have experience in customer service via different channels and you can relate to the customer needs
- You have an analytical mind and have an eye for detail
- You are open to learn new things and you are not afraid to make decisions.
- You have an affinity with ICT
What we offer you:
- The company gives bonus points for:
- Any other language, whether it is Spanish, Italian or French.
Our client is a young (established in 2012) e-commerce specialist company, situated in the heart of Amsterdam. They have a diverse portfolio of innovative web shops. Their competency revolves around the customization of gadgets (such as phone cases and iPad covers) with creative designs, photos and logos. The company has built a winning business model that has propelled them from their small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 10 countries: USA, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and Italy. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years, with most of the growth coming from the last 12 months. They have more to achieve and are eagerly looking for new markets across the globe. They pride themselves on their Data-driven Online Marketing approach and complete automation of work and order flows.
What the Company Offers:
- A challenging job in an international, dynamic and rapidly growing e-commerce start-up at a fantastic location in Amsterdam.
- A job with lots of freedom and room for entrepreneurship - to define your own strategy and go-to-market.
- A competitive salary.
- Pension contribution
- Travel cost
- 22 days of holiday (as a start)
- Friendly work colleagues and free lunches.
- Mario Kart after lunch and cold beers on Fridays.