almost 2 years ago
Are you looking for an entry-level job within the luxury industry? Do you want to work in a fun, fast-growing international company in the heart of Amsterdam? Do you want to gain some experience in sales and account management? Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
• Support international B2B customers via phone and email
• Close and friendly cooperation with the European sales representatives
• Process orders and returns
• Support customers with invoices, credits, account statements, payment reminders, etc.
• Assistance in preparation of reports and data entry for customer service
• Assistance with daily operational, administrative and logistic tasks
• Handle the internal ERP system
What are we looking for?
• Fluent in German and English (spoken and written); fluency in any other European language is a plus
• Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Experience in customer service and with ERP systems is a bonus but not necessary
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Can work independently as well as in a team
Our client is an independently owned and international eye-wear manufacturer
8% holiday pay
25 days of holidays
Direct contract with the company
Employee discounts on products
International and dynamic work environment
Opportunity to travel occasionally for work (within Europe)