Are you looking to work in a dynamic company with an international team and great benefits? Do you have experience in customer service and you are ready for the next challenge? Then we are looking for you!
Our client is a fast growing organization with unique products and is looking for a German Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
- Communicate with customers in regards to current orders, deliveries, and solving related problems
- Consult over delivery times, availability of goods, and special deliveries with the business
- Keep open conversation with the customer support department in regards to customer information including modification of specific customer requirements, and any deliveries and return related issues
- Create, check, and send order confirmations and invoices
- Processing, checking, and entering orders
- Put shipping documentations in order, provide the appropriate certificates, and ensure timely deliveries
- Recording of creditworthiness of customers, price and delivery agreements, and archiving of correspondence and documentation
What’s in it for you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- A very competitive salary, with 13th month
- 40 days of holiday
- Full pension benefits
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Native or near native level of German and English
- MBO level, preferably with experience in administrative processes and procedures
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Customer and service oriented, good feel for numbers, and accurate working style
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, identification of irregularities and timely information to customers and relevant internal departments