We are looking for a motivated and flexible Customer Service Administrator for our client, a global leader in coated and laminated films and adhesives used in graphics applications, manufactured goods and new products. The company is a trusted partner to a wide range of companies from printers and fabricators to engineers and designers developing products for existing and emerging markets. They have operations throughout North America and Europe with distribution worldwide.
The Customer Service Administrator is the link between the front office customer service colleagues and the operations and distribution department. Responsible for accurately processing and managing sales orders, purchase orders to ensure consistently high delivery performance. Works closely with distribution, operations, purchasing and Finance departments of the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of customer orders
- Follow relevant procedures, CS - policies and CSA - work instructions
- Communication with internal departments with regards to customer orders
- Create and maintain trailer lists for shipments arriving in Weesp.
- Develop basic product knowledge.
- Develop basic skills on the company's specific software for order processing.
- Support CS group where necessary with simple admin tasks.
- Business level English and French is REQUIRED.
- Attention to detail, excellent administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focused/service minded
- Ability to work independently
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Flexibility and eagerness to contribute to the team.
A very dynamic multicultural environment and as an employee you are encouraged to support and participate in company efforts to maintain proper telephone and office coverage on a daily basis. The amount of time and degree of effort will vary depending on staffing levels as well as holidays, travel, illness etc. of existing staff.
Flexible working hours
22 vacation days which increases with length of service