almost 2 years ago
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be a part of a dynamic team and a great international company look no further! The position involves daily operational support for the Sales team of the company mainly with the Belgium clients ( Flemish and French speaking), as well as work with other members of the Sales support team and report to the International Account Manager.
- Back office assistance for all sales activities like orders, contracts, return overviews, computing and more.
- Collection of information, monitoring and distribution of sales forecasts in coordination with senior staff.
- Coordinate different departments of the company (logistics, buying and sales) in regards to the contacts with customers for current affairs.
- Intermediate between the customers and the technical team in relation to product specifications.
- Analyse and process price differences.
- Assist Order Entry of the Customer Service team when necessary.
- Work on specifically assigned projects.
- Deal with external communication toward customers regarding sales contract information.
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish and a conversational level of French would be needed for this role
- Relevant educational background, preferably in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, including experience with FMCG in an international context
- Experience working with Microsoft Office in required, having worked with SAP is a plus.
- Analytical thinker with experience working with figures on a daily basis
- Flexibility, resistance to stress, commercial attitude and attention to detail
- Capability to work independently and in a team, good communication skills.
- 36 hours work week