Our client, an international finance company, is looking for a proactive Customer Operations | French & Dutch. It is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. They operate in nearly 40 countries and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
The Customer Operations will be the first point of contact of the company's customers which will be the initial representation of the company's services and values. The Customer Operations will be responsible for providing a complete service to the customers which are call taking, policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s premium standards.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, dealers, and intermediaries and assist them with queries about cover systems, premium, and policies.
- Process polices, documents, statements, data and general administration.
- Update your knowledge regarding the company’s products and support the integration of new programs when needed.
- Process all administration regarding claim handling.
- Contribute to the development of strong customer and client/dealer relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and delivering appropriate solutions
- French native level
- Dutch & English level C1 in verbal and in writing
- Intermediate vocational education
- Strong administrative skills and customer-focused
- 1-2 years of experience in an Administrative position
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work under pressure
The company is one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions and related benefits. A pioneer in the areas of Finance and Insurance (F&I) in the automotive industry. They operate in nearly 40 countries and supported by more than 1,600 employees.
- 13th-month pay
- 8% vacation bonus
- Premium pension plan
- 28 Holidays
- Travel allowance
- Additional premium insurance after 2 years with the company
Interested? Please feel free to send your CV to Elisa: firstname.lastname@example.org