Are you customer focused and looking for a challenge in the EMEA customer care area? Do you speak fluent English and Hebrew? Our client is looking for someone stable and motivated to join their team.
- Order management from A to Z
- Repair and exchange requests
- Keep the performance and service level standards
- Coordinate the different department efforts to enhance customer satisfaction
- Report findings and recommendations during internal meetings
- Listen to customers’ needs and make the accurate recommendations maximizing customer’s experience
Why should you apply?
- You can manage international accounts in your job and have your own responsibilities
- You would be part of an excellent young and fun team
- You manage the whole order to cash processes independently
- You can help the company grow by maintaining excellent client relationship on a B2B level
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or related
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Independent and proactive, as well as a team player
- An analytical approach towards problem-solving and deadline oriented
- Proactive and able to adapt to the different customers and profiles
- Flexible working hours may be required on Sundays
Our client is an international player in industrial technologies with a business casual work environment and a flat organizational structure.